Nath tagged me for this here meme.
Two names you go by:
1. Jennie (My real name is Jennifer, like about a zillion other girls in my generation, but no one ever calls me that.)
2. I'm sadly lacking in nicknames. Though Twin calls me all sorts of things: Pookie, Poopy, Squishy, Cherie-bear, Coo-coo pig. (Awww, aren't we cute.)
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. My "Virginia Is for Lovers" T-shirt
2. Red sneakers
Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship:
1. Mutual respect
2. Dude better have some money. (Okay, I'm kidding. I just feel tired today.)
Two of your favorite things to do:
2. Eating chocolate. (Both at once is best.)
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. A complete set of UK edition Harry Potter
2. Milano cookies
Two pets you had/have:
1. A wire-haired terrier named Jake was our childhood pet. He was a little monster.
2. We killed some goldfish once.
Two things you did last night:
2. Uploaded content onto the FABULOUS NEW WEBSITE: ROMANTIC ADVANCES
Two things you ate today:
1. Turkey sandwich.
2. Kashi's Tasty Little Crackers in cheddar flavor. I just discovered them and I LOVE them. They're even better than Goldfish and I didn't think that was possible.
Two people you last talked to:
2. Man at the deli
Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Sleeping A LOT.
2. Going to a book sale.
Two longest car rides:
1. My parent's house in SE Virginia to Chicago. On a family camping trip when I was 10 or so. We got to Chicago at 2 AM and the pop-up trailer wouldn't pop up so we had to sleep in the van. That was fun.
2. SE Virginia to Daytona Beach. On a bus with my high school band. Yes, I was a band dork and proud of it.
Two favorite holidays:
1.Christmas (by far and away my favorite holiday)
2. My birthday. Because I get to be all special.
Two favorite beverages:
1. Diet Coke. Loooves the diet coke.
2. Crystal Light lemonade mixed half and half with green tea. Hmmm. So summery.
Four things About ME!
Things you may not have known about me:
1. Summer is my favorite season.
2. I am so happy it's finally warm.
3. Anything below 80 degrees is TOO COLD.
4. If I never get married and have kids, I'm going to retire at the age of 50 and travel the world.
***And I've answered the rest of these before. So you can see my real answers here. Following is what I WISH I could answer.***
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Travel writer
2. Owner of an independent bookstore. Like this fabulous one in Corolla, NC. (It's so cute, and I would kill to live on the Outer Banks.)
3. Artist of some sort (if only I had the talent)
4. Professional book reader. (This would be someone paying me to just read books--no review to write, no editing to worry about. Just read whatever I want.)
Four places I have lived:
1. Southern Italy
2. Charleston, SC
3. P.E.I., Canada (but only in the summer)
4. Caribbean island