Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Scattergories Meme

Nath tagged me! We had this board game when I was a kid--I was never all that good at it. Though it's a lot easier when you're not being timed. ;)

So here are the rules:

Use the 1st letter of your middle name to answer each of the following...They MUST be real places, names,things...NOTHING made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

.....Your Middle Name: Ann

1. Famous singer: Arlo Guthrie
2. 4 letter word: arse
3. Street name: Azalea Dr. (the idyllic little street I grew up on--ahh, suburbia)
4. Color: Aubergine
5. Gifts/presents: Accessories
6. Vehicle: Aston Martin
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Artwork (of the tacky variety)
8. Boy Name: Adam
9. Girl Name: Annabel
10. Movie Title: Amelie
11. Drink: Alcohol
12. Occupation: Author
13. Flower: Aster
14. Celebrity: Anna Nichole Smith
15. Magazine: Archaeology
16. U.S. City: Albuquerque
17. Teams: Completely blank on this one. Not exactly a sports person here.
18. Something Found in a Kitchen: Appliance
19. Reason for Being Late for Work: Attack by neighbor's dog
20. Something You Throw Away: Apple peel
21. Things You Shout: Ack!
22. Cartoon Character: Astro (Wasn't this the dog on the Jetsons? And now I have that theme song in my head. Eek.)
23. Food: Artichokes

5 comments:

~ames~ said...

I did mine too. I love google. LOL

nath said...

You cheater Ames! I think both of you had easier letters than me :P Cool answer Jennie! and I think the only answer you and Kris have in common is Anna Nichole Smith :P

Jennie said...

Ok, I didn't use google. But my sister helped, so I guess I cheated too. LOL. I'll have to go look at Kris's now.

Anonymous said...

hmmm, artichokes.
Food indeed, but not food I've ever seen you eat.
Nice list. Only about six hours til touchdown.
Woo hoo!

Mailyn said...

Cool list! I don't have a middle name so I guess I can't play. LOL.