Friday, October 20, 2006

Why do I have no time?

Sorry for the lack of posts this week! I have been in a funk all week. Boo! Too much work, too little sleep and two visits to the dentist. Ugh. [Side note: I went to a new dentist, and was shocked by how young he was! He looks my age. It's a little scary to me that fully trained doctors could be my age. I'm still a kid! Sort of. But he was also very cute, which made visiting him slightly less unbearable. ;p]

I was going to blog about Archangel tonight. But I really can't summon up the energy to do it justice. This weekend I will actually write a review or two.

In the meantime, check out this beautiful book--it's all photographs of fantastic libraries! Dance Chica was just talking about the library in Beauty and the Beast (the Disney movie). But these are almost as good!

Oooh, I'm mesmerized...

7 comments:

dancechica said...

Wow. I love looking at pictures of large libraries.

Can't wait to hear about Archangel. It's in my TBR and I've been wanting to read it for awhile...But you know how that goes, lol.

Rowena said...

Oh wow, I'm totally awed by those libraries, Jennie..thanks for posting them, what I'd give to have such a cool library to call my own! *sigh*

~ames~ said...

AACK!!! I need to have this book. This is like Dee's Eye Candy Friday, but for the brain! LOL

Mailyn said...

OMG can I move there! I promise I am so short I won't take up much space! :-)

Yay for cute doctors. Makes the pain more bearable!

Kristie (J) said...

Oh man! Those are truly drool-worthy!

nath said...

Those are really nice libraries... I wish mine looked like that... sigh... As for dentists, frightening isn't it. Actually, when you think about it, pharmacists graduated when they're like 22 y.o. 22! Can you believe that we put our lives in their hands?

oh and cutie dentist... that's a bit of a motivation.

CindyS said...

The one on the right is gorgeous in it's rich wood and wonderful sky light. *sigh* Just when you think you'll get the library of your dreams you discover a whole other class of libraries exist!

Cindy