EDITED TO ADD THE ANSWERS. :)
I've had zero time for reading and reviewing, so here are MOVIE QUOTES! Some of my favorites:
1. "When people say they are happy my ass begins to twitch."
Luc (Kevin Kline) in French Kiss
2. "Would I weep like a bathtub overflowing? Carry on as if my home were in a tree? Would I run off and never tell me where I'm going?! Why can't a woman--be like me?!"
Henry Higgins (Rex Harrison) in My Fair Lady
3. "Are you trying to make me look stupid in front of the other guests?"
"You don't need any help from me, sir."
Colonel Mustard (Martin Mull, I think) and Wordsworth (Tim Curry) in Clue
4. "I shall name him Squishy and he shall be mine. He shall be my squishy."
Dory (Ellen DeGeneres) in Finding Nemo
5. [In jail] "Anyway, David, when they find out who we are, they'll let us out."
"When they find out who you are, they'll pad the cell."
Susan Vance (Katherine Hepburn) and David Huxley (Cary Grant) in Bringing Up Baby
6. "This is my family. It's little and broken. But, still good. Yeah, still good."
Stitch in Lilo and Stitch
Elizabeth Elliot in Persuasion (JMC, I knew you'd get this one as a fellow Persuasion freak.)
8. "It's none of my nevermind. I'm not saying a word, not one single word."
Verbena in The Parent Trap (The old Haley Mills version, of course.)
9. "Because I can't bring this ship into Tortooga all by me onesy, savvy?"
Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp) Pirates of the Caribbean #1
"Captain Jack Sparrow, if you please." "I don't see your ship, Captain." "I'm in the market, as it were."
10. "I want the chipper chicken."
The dad (Steve Martin) in Father of the Bride (telling Hank that he wants the "chipper" chicken rather than the "chic" seafood)
11. "Doggone it, C.K. Dexter Haven, either I'm gonna sock you or you're gonna sock me."
"Shall we toss a coin?"
Macaulay Connor (Jimmy Stewart) and C.K. Dexter Haven (Cary Grant) in The Philadelphia Story
Can anyone name the movies any are from?
Twin--you can't play, because I know you know them all.