Haven’t I done this meme before? Oh well, Kristie says I must, so I will. ;)
8 random/odd things about me:
1. I like to have a fresh pillowcase every night. A friend once told me this was the secret to gorgeous skin. Sadly, this appears not to be the case for me, but I still hope.
2. I like saving money. I have a little nest egg (it’s a very little egg; I’m sure it would seem ludicrously small to most people), and when I look at my bank statement I get a thrill from the interest payments. This is one of the things about me that drives Twin up the wall (she’s just jealous). I’m not cheap—if you went out to dinner with me I’d never stick you with the bill or anything, and I always totally over-tip—but I am thrifty.
3. I don’t like to drink milk out of plastic cups. Glass only, please. I don't know why.
4. I get excited when someone spells the word “trouper” correctly.
5. I currently owe the Brooklyn Public Library $19.75. F***!! Because of #2, this bothers me a lot. I just haven’t gotten to the library recently and forgot I had a bunch of books out. ARRRGGGHHH!
6. In an effort to be earth-friendly, Twin and I have stopped buying paper towels. We have pretty fabric napkins and lots of dish towels.
7. When I was walking home through the park tonight, I had an intense desire to be eight years old again.
8. I love thunderstorms and very small hurricanes. And getting caught in rain showers on summer days.
I'm tagging everyone who hasn't done this yet. You know who you are.