Wednesday, May 30, 2007

It Takes a Village

Romance readers everywhere can count themselves lucky today. Because there is a new website just for you. :)

It is called Romantic Advances. It is the brain child of Jane and Sybil, with a few of us other bloggers helping out. The idea is to have one website that will be a comprehensive listing of all the romance books that are being released soon. I think it's going to be an absolutely fabulous resource---I know that I never know what's coming out until I see someone blog about it. Now you can search by month, or by publisher, or by genre and see a fab little listing of all the titles you might want to read.

The site is in beta now, and we are still adding information. So there are some slightly rough edges, and lots of titles are missing. (Though I have been amazed by how quickly it has all come together! I wish I had Jane's computer skillz.) But go on over and browse around. And let us know how we can make it better. :)

The site was made by readers for readers. Check it out. Your bank account might not thank you, but your TBR will.

Building the TBR mountain, one book at a time.

2 comments:

Rowena said...

The link isn't working for me, =( ..is the blog up yet?

nath said...

LOL :D thank you so much! this is going to be awesome!!!