Jill tagged me for this meme.
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six unimportant things about you
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I sometimes daydream about having a lady's maid. Someone who would keep my clothes nice and pick out what I would wear every day. Because I like to look nice, but I hate shopping and there are about a million things I'd rather do than fuss with clothes. As it is, I just can't be bothered and end up wearing jeans and a sweater every day.
2. I've started taking step aerobics classes and I love them. I'd never done it before and it always struck me as an odd, 1980s sort of thing. But it's actually really fun.
3. I have recently rediscovered pears. I decided as a child that I didn't like them (I don't know why), but now I think they're one of my favorite fruits. Even the canned kind is good.
4. I really need a haircut.
5. My brother and sister and I all have this habit (given to us by our father) of being reminded of show tune lyrics in the middle of conversations and proceeding to sing them. An example: Today I met Twin for lunch and I mentioned the Carolina basketball game tonight and how they were going to trounce NC State. She sang, "Pounce him! Trounce him! Pick him up and bounce him!" (From Oliver!) Don't worry, we don't do it in front of strangers.
6. My favorite TV show right now is Psych. It makes me laugh.
I can't remember who hasn't been tagged -- so whoever hasn't done this yet, you're it. :)